The following protocols will be implemented on all outings:
- The number of customers allowed will be limited to 50% of the boat’s capacity
- Groups sizes of customers who are together will be limited to 10
- A temperature check WILL be administered before boarding the boat. These checks will be carried out by a designated staff member on each shift.
- All customers MUST sanitize their hands at the sanitization station or by a designated staff member immediately prior to boarding the boat and are encouraged to sanitize their hand regularly during the tour.
- All customers MUST wear a mask while on the boat.
- A mask MUST be worn whenever customers are not eating and/or drinking; this includes when walking anywhere on the boat, and when using the restrooms.
- Customers may remove masks while eating and/or drinking.
- Customers will not be required to wear masks when going into the water.
- Customers who refuse to wear a mask will not be allowed to board the vessel.
WEEKLY PARTY CRUISES
The perfect way to celebrate your special occasion in style…
PRIVATE BOAT CHARTERS
Want a private charter? We have the right size boat to suit your needs…
We’re docked at the Grand Port Royal Hotel in Port Royal. Formerly the Morgan’s Harbour Hotel